Designed for the most demanding authentication and identification scenarios
The new Gemalto Document Reader AT10K allows users to inspect, authenticate, and capture data from electronic travel and identity documents quickly and reliably.
Part of our document reader solutions, the AT10K is designed for use in the most demanding scenarios such as border management, banking, hospitality, and travel where speed is just as important as accuracy and reliability.
With its small size and stylish looks, the AT10K meets all your document reading requirements.?
Based on an exhaustive analysis of real-life scenarios, the AT10K includes an LED "landing light" feedback that guides the user to accurately place documents regardless if the user is left or right-handed.
The lights show a progress bar that informs the user that the reader is processing and when it will finish, which is then followed by a bright red cross or green tick indicating the document can be removed. T
This has been proven to dramatically improve first time read rates, especially for infrequent users.
This also means:
- less frustration,
- shorter queues,
- a positive impact on the reputation of your company.
The reader also features a new document spine hold down clip that holds down passport books and works on multiple, stapled books.
The reader's document hood is easily removable to allow for cell phone and tablet reading or use with gloved hands.
Details of the AT10K and key standard features
- ICAO compliant documents in near-infrared (IR) per ICAO 9303 specification
- Visible, Infra-red and ultraviolet illuminations, standard and high-resolution options
- One line Driving Licenses in near-infrared (IR) per ISO18013 part 2 specification
- 1D barcodes (2 of 5 interleaved, 2 of 5 Industrial, Code 128, and Code 39)
- 2D barcodes used on BCBP and other documents (PDF 417, QR Code?, DataMatrix?, and Aztec formats) from paper documents and many mobile devices?
- Optional support for biometrically enabled travel documents and driving licenses containing contactless integrated circuit chips (eIDs, electronic DLs, and ePassports)
- Optical document analysis in border management, police, transportation, banking and other commercial markets using additional software package
- Accurate, true-color images with anti-glare technology to reduce document laminate reflections and ambient light interference?
- A new progress bar with Tick / Cross indicators make reading a document intuitive, helping to direct the user during a read and visually show the result of the read
- Removable hood for easy placement and cell phone reading
- New design of document spine hold down clip, holds down new books and works on multiple, stapled books
- Includes a full SDK with libraries, code examples, demonstration programs and utilities, available for Windows, Linux and macOS platforms using C++, Java, C# and Basic.NET. SDK is certified to BSI TR-03105 parts 5.1 and 5.2?
Details of the AT10K OEM for integrators
????For integrators, we have a particular model. The Gemalto OEM Document Reader AT10K which is designed with a low profile and simple shape to make it ideal for integration with self-service kiosks, counters, and eGates at airports and other locations such as railway and cruise terminals.
The OEM model inspects and images travel documents, including electronic travel documents and 1D and 2D barcodes used by the airline industry on boarding passes and cell phones.
The design of the OEM AT10K is based on new research using inexperienced passengers found in a self-service environment.
Along with a detailed and exhaustive analysis of field experience and numerous deployed projects, Gemalto has designed a new "landing light" LED feedback arrangement. It naturally encourages the correct placement and use of the reader, increasing the first time read rate even when used by infrequent or hesitant travelers.
The virtually flat top with new user instruction decals and no hood makes the reading area clearly visible when presenting a paper or cell phone boarding pass or passport. ?
How can we better help you??
At Gemalto, we believe in taking a global approach to security. That's why we strive to provide secure, durable, and innovative solutions for customer onboarding, authentication processes, and more broadly Know Your Customer (KYC) verification.
We offer extensive experience and support, enabling our customers to meet their security expectations.
If you have a question to ask on the AT10K or our family of document readers or more broadly on our document verification and automated border control solutions, please leave a comment in the box below.
We'll be glad to hear from you.